Kanban Management Professional (KMP II)
In the course, you will be involved in regular hands-on exercises and discussions that will focus on the rollout and daily operation of a Kanban system. You will consider what type of Kanban initiative is most appropriate for your organisation and how to manage and evolve it over time without trauma.
The course follows the official LKU Certified Lean Kanban syllabus. During the two days you will have ample opportunities to discuss and experience the following topics:
- Building an Information Flow: the 7 Cadences
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understanding asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Managing evolutionary change
KMP2 is a 2-day course. There is no exam at the end and, upon completion, you will receive the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) accreditation. A globally-recognised accreditation that you can use as official recognition of your achievement.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Deal with resistance to WIP limits
- Understand asymmetrical commitment
- Roll-out phases for a Kanban initiative
- Develop a service orientation
- Understand Kanban Values: a different approach to introducing Kanban
- Manage evolutionary change
Attendees are encouraged to have read the following Kanban book
Kanban by David J Anderson, or
Kanban from the Inside by Mike Burrows.
Prior attendance at
KMP Foundations I: Kanban System Design (KMP I)
This course is designed for any professional who is part of a product development or knowledge work environment and who is interested in discovering how Kanban can help improve working environments. Kanban works across multiple functions of an organisation, from senior members of staff looking to adopt Lean Management to members of delivery teams willing to improve their working practices.
Previous attendees to our classes have been in roles such as:
Senior Management Positions (CxO)
Programme and Project Managers
Product Managers, Product Owners and Business Analysts
Scrum Team Members
Scrum Masters, Team Leads and Change Agents
Product & Software Developers & Testers
Agile Coaches & Practitioners (Scrum, XP, DSDM, AgilePM, etc.)
Other roles such as HR and Finance professionals
Course Dates Coming Soon!