Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP)
During this One-day TKP certification class, each attendee will be able to:
- Create a visible representation of your current process and work to make obstacles visible
- Improve lead time (time-to-market) on valuable work tasks and deliveries
- Design and implement a Team Kanban board reflecting their own situation.
- Learn the basics of visualizing different work item types and risk associated with work types.
- Understand what more can be done with Kanban and how to proceed to the next levels of certification from Lean Kanban University (LKU).
The Agenda for this training is focussed on becoming familiar with the Kanban Method and a conceptual overview of the full “alternative path to agility,” including Kanban Management Professional qualification and Enterprise Services Planning.
Attendees will learn how to design and implement a Kanban board in your own team context.
Participants will be able to differentiate between a work item type and the risks you are managing which are associated with specific work items.
You will also become familiar with a variety of different Team Kanban board designs and styles and know how to choose a design that is best suited to your context.
Participants will also become aware of the Lean Kanban University (LKU) training roadmap to Kanban Management Professional and Kanban Coaching Professional and the value and benefits of these offerings.
Course Dates Coming Soon